WE DON’T BUILD EXHIBITS.
WE DESIGN “WOW” MOMENTS.
Welcome to a different kind of exhibit design and fabrication company. A family of creative problem-solvers, expert craftsmen, and sometimes-magicians. A lean and nimble team, trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, to create
massive experiences. Driven by design. Focused on results. And absolutely obsessed with quality in every detail, from concept to fabrication to shipping.
We invite you to discover what makes us different—and rethink what an exhibit partner can do for you.
- Tradeshows are Evolving: Are You?Tradeshows have existed for hundreds of years, evolving from local merchant trade fairs to today’s mega, multi-hall conventions held worldwide. Nothing has come along to replace them. Nope, not even the internet. In fact, digital marketing has done the opposite. Rather than replace the need to meet, greet and sell in person, it’s actually revolutionized […]
- How to Build an Award-Winning ExhibitThink back to the last time you walked a massive trade show. You probably don’t remember the blur of booths sprawled across miles of crowded isles; however, you most likely walked away with visions of a few spectacular standouts. If so, what set these one-of-a-kind winners apart from the others? Were they created from a […]
- K2 Project/Client Named Best of CES 2019 By Exhibitor MagazineK2’s design and build for Doria International Inc. for CES 2019 was named one of the top 20 most impressive exhibits by Exhibitor Magazine. According to Exhibitor Magazine,”held annually in Las Vegas, the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) isn’t just the largest trade show in the United States by every measure; it also sets the […]
- K2 Design and Fabrication Named Top 40 Exhibit Producer by Exhibitor MagazineCorona, Calif.,March 7, 2019 –Southern California-based creative agency and exhibit house, K2 Design and Fabrication, has been named an Exhibitor Magazine “Top 40 Exhibit Producer” for 2019. K2 is honored to continue to be recognized in the industry as a leader in design and fabrication. According to Exhibitor Media Group, more than 100 exhibit houses […]
- K2 Welcomes Account Executive Katherine MinicucciK2 is thrilled to welcome Account Executive Katherine Minicucci to our sales team. With over 20 years’ experience in the exhibit industry, Katherine has in-depth knowledge of what it takes to cultivate long-term client partnerships and deliver trade show environments designed for maximum impact. Katherine’s client experience is remarkably universal, including working with companies specializing […]
- Behind The Scenes of a Successful Exhibit BuildA Solid Flow of Information Production processes in the exhibit industry require a high level of communication and creativity to ensure projects move fast, on track, and are delivered as promised. But, in an industry where constant hurdles and hiccups are the norm, can this type of service be guaranteed? “Absolutely,” says K2 Production Manager […]