WE DON’T BUILD EXHIBITS.
WE DESIGN “WOW” MOMENTS.
Welcome to a different kind of exhibit design and fabrication company. A family of creative problem-solvers, expert craftsmen, and sometimes-magicians. A lean and nimble team, trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, to create
massive experiences. Driven by design. Focused on results. And absolutely obsessed with quality in every detail, from concept to fabrication to shipping.
We invite you to discover what makes us different—and rethink what an exhibit partner can do for you.
- Exhibitors Use 3D Printing to Outshine CompetitorsThanks to today’s escalating technological advances, exhibitors at trade shows or other venues pretty much have limitless options to create It’s a compelling process that is quickly gaining traction and raising the bar on what constitutes an impactful, interactive environment. It’s also giving companies a way to stay ahead of the creative curve, uniquely demonstrate […]
- Workplace Mentoring Brings Big RewardsThere’s something to be said about nurturing the next generation. In the exhibit industry, it’s a priceless way for experienced employees to share knowledge, gain fresh insights, and facilitate success. This intergenerational approach becomes even more valuable when performed in a strategic, motivating mentor-mentee environment. The mentor teaches industry specifics while providing personal long-term support, […]
- A Memorable Exhibit Design Starts With Strategic PlanningExhibiting at a trade show is one of the most valuable marketing platforms available to showcase your brand. It provides an exclusive environment jam-packed with viable business prospects who are hungry for meaningful interactions and solutions. If you fulfill their product or service needs, it can mean impressionable returns and future growth for your company. […]
- Tradeshows are Evolving: Are You?Tradeshows have existed for hundreds of years, evolving from local merchant trade fairs to today’s mega, multi-hall conventions held worldwide. Nothing has come along to replace them. Nope, not even the internet. In fact, digital marketing has done the opposite. Rather than replace the need to meet, greet and sell in person, it’s actually revolutionized […]
- How to Build an Award-Winning ExhibitThink back to the last time you walked a massive trade show. You probably don’t remember the blur of booths sprawled across miles of crowded isles; however, you most likely walked away with visions of a few spectacular standouts. If so, what set these one-of-a-kind winners apart from the others? Were they created from a […]
- K2 Project/Client Named Best of CES 2019 By Exhibitor MagazineK2’s design and build for Doria International Inc. for CES 2019 was named one of the top 20 most impressive exhibits by Exhibitor Magazine. According to Exhibitor Magazine,”held annually in Las Vegas, the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) isn’t just the largest trade show in the United States by every measure; it also sets the […]