WE DON’T BUILD EXHIBITS.
WE DESIGN “WOW” MOMENTS.
Welcome to a different kind of exhibit design and fabrication company. A family of creative problem-solvers, expert craftsmen, and sometimes-magicians. A lean and nimble team, trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands, to create
massive experiences. Driven by design. Focused on results. And absolutely obsessed with quality in every detail, from concept to fabrication to shipping.
We invite you to discover what makes us different—and rethink what an exhibit partner can do for you.
- Behind The Scenes of a Successful Exhibit BuildA Solid Flow of Information Production processes in the exhibit industry require a high level of communication and creativity to ensure projects move fast, on track, and are delivered as promised. But, in an industry where constant hurdles and hiccups are the norm, can this type of service be guaranteed? “Absolutely,” says K2 Production Manager […]
- James Hardie and K2 Design and Fabrication Form Long Term Partnership for Tradeshows and EventsFor more than 15 years, K2 Design and Fabrication has been a trusted partner of James Hardie. As the world leader in fiber cement siding and backerboard, James Hardie participates in over 200 shows and events annually. There are times when James Hardie will have fifteen events in a given weekend, explains David King, CEO […]
- K2 Hires Account Executive Jessica PekarK2 Design & Fabrication is excited to welcome and introduce their newest Account Executive, Jessica Pekar. Jessica comes to us with over 13 years of experience in designing and producing custom environments including retail fixtures, tradeshow exhibits, marketing activations, and corporate interiors. Her experience with project management and passion for people has made her a […]
- Nancy Risher | Accounting Manager and ControllerIntegrity isn’t something one can mimic according to Nancy Risher, Accounting Manager and Controller for K2 Design and Fabrication. “Integrity has to be part of who you are, it goes back to your convictions about your values and what’s important,” explains Nancy. “It’s more than making sure that the money is handled correctly, it’s when […]
- Uncover the Mystery…. Five Timeless Exhibit Design Trends for 2018 and BeyondA new year is a new opportunity to reflect and plan for what’s next. Articles abound with hot new trends for the year. There are trends that come into the market every year, but are they really new? Or these so-called “trends”, tried and true standards of excellence that have stood the test of time […]
- Guy Cinq-Mars | Senior Account ExecutiveWith more than 30 years of experience in the industry, Guy serves as a Senior Account Executive at K2 Design and Fabrication. Responsible for new business development and client relations, Guy regularly works with large, multi-billion dollar organizations ensuring that their market development programs are optimized for highest return on investment and exceeding client objectives. […]